- Scale: 1/14
- Length: 311.5mm
- Width: 115.6mm
- Height: 210mm
- Lift Weight: 1.5kg
- Tire Rubber Compound: Soft
- Radio: 6-channel (not included)
- Battery: 7.4V 2S Lipo (not included)
- Connection Type: XT60
- Battery size: 83x40x16mm (LxWxH) (not included)
Instruction - How To Start:
- Before turning on the unit, check the position of each switch, making sure all switches point upwards and return the transmitter to the neutral position. Next, turn on the switches.
- Turn on the transmitter switch (the remote control switch should be in the up position).
- Connect the forklift power supply and wait for the signal sound for confirmation before operation (about 5 seconds).
- The ESC will enter Setting Mode if it is operated in advance, which will cause the ESC to not work properly.
- Battery installation: Pay attention to the positive and negative terminals of the battery during installation.
- Before the forklift battery is installed: Measure the voltage first, the voltage cannot be lower than 7.4V.
Refueling Steps: Can use 35 or 46 hydraulic oil to add 35 ml, using the 2.0mm sleeve.
Includes two wooden pallets and a steel welded container.
You will need:
- Radio transmitter and receiver
- Figure is not included.